Securing Recovery After Your Car Accident
Many causes of car accidents may result in a case for financial recovery above the No-Fault insurance coverage limit of your insurance policy. The value of your recovery depends on:
- The type of car accident
- Proving the other driver’s fault
- The seriousness of your past, present and future damages and losses relating to injuries from the accident
- Your choice of legal representation
At Kammholz Rossi PLLC, we bring 35 years of combined legal experience in personal injury law to your unique case.
- Attorney Bradley Kammholz has been representing injured individuals and families for over 25 years.
- Attorney Joseph A. Rossi Jr. is a New York City transplant with 10 years of experience representing personal injury victims.
Our Rochester-based team has extensive resources, trial prowess and creativity to put to work in your best interests.
We handle all matters with opposing parties and insurance companies on your behalf, and we keep you informed through every step of the legal process — prepared to fight for you at trial whenever it may be necessary.
Reconstructing Your Accident And Building Your Case
Determining fault in your case and causes of injury may be complicated. The defendant (most often the insurance company of the other driver) will be working to shift more fault onto you and minimize the value of your case from day one.
We will help you maximize your recovery from No-Fault insurance coverage and maximize the value of your full and fair compensation from the other driver’s bodily injury liability policy. We will also independently investigate your accident and collaborate with expert witnesses in accident reconstruction, medical care, life care planning and more, as necessary.
Our team can determine fault and maximum case value in any type of accident, including:
- Head-on collisions
- Side swipes
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents or drunk driver accidents
- Distracted driver accidents
- Stop sign or red light accidents
- Dangerous road accidents
- Bad weather accidents
Free Legal Consultation With a Trusted Attorney
We offer personalized representation in all cases, and we are responsive to your needs and goals throughout the legal process. Please call our team at 585-678-4500 or email us to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers.