Experience and Values You Can Depend on for Results
At Kammholz Rossi PLLC – Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent victims of all types of auto accidents, and we do so with nearly 50 years of combined experience. Our results-oriented auto accident lawyers practice our core values in all cases: knowledge, honesty, compassion, diligence and creativity. You can depend on personalized legal service throughout your case, and you can depend on our team to maximize your personal injury claim following a serious car accident.
- You may be wondering if you have a case worth pursuing.
- Do you understand what no-fault car insurance provides you in New York?
- Have you taken these important steps after your auto accident?
- If you still can, we strongly advise that you avoid these common mistakes after your accident.
- Did you suffer fractures or require surgery as a result of your car accident? Have you received necessary medical treatment yet?
- Do you know what insurance will actually cover?
Should You Negotiate Your Accident Claim on Your Own?
If you have been seriously injured, the answer is no. We provide more specific answers to this question in the links above, but it is important for you to know that the defendant’s insurance provider and insurance adjusters will not work in your best interests. Their job is to minimize what the insurance company will have to pay you for your damages and losses. They are incentivized to offer you as little as possible.
The Right Way To Maximize Your Car Accident Compensation
Establishing the full value of your case and pursuing your full, deserved compensation effectively begins with a conversation. At Kammholz Rossi PLLC – Personal Injury Lawyers, we want to get to know you and to understand the issues you are facing as a result of your accident injuries. We are a family-oriented team, and we place your needs first and foremost. Securing your maximum compensation after a car accident is why you have come to us. We will take a number of thoughtful and necessary steps to maximize the full and fair value of your case, including:
- Helping you understand No-Fault insurance law in New York and working to maximize your No-Fault claim while preparing your lawsuit for full compensation
- Advising you on documenting the daily hardships your injuries cause
- Helping you avoid costly mistakes during the legal process
- Thoroughly investigating your accident and being diligent in the discovery phase of your case
- Combining relevant insurance coverage policies to obtain your maximum benefits
- Finding and hiring the best possible expert witnesses to evaluate evidence, analyze your medical records, quantify your full case value and support your personal injury claim
- Proving the at-fault driver’s breach of the duty of care, which caused your crash, and proving causation in correlation with the defendant’s actions
- Being trial-ready from the start
Our New York-based injury lawyers can help you make informed decisions while relieving you of legal burdens. We will handle all communications with insurance companies and opposing parties. We will track all elements of your case and work proactively and creatively to build a successful case for negotiations and trial.
With extensive experience on the defense side, we know what you are up against, and we know the other side’s tactics. Our team leaves no stone unturned, and we will aggressively advocate for your maximum case value for past, present and future damages resulting from your motor vehicle accident.
The right way to maximize your compensation is with a devoted team that is committed to doing what is right for car accident victims and their families. We also help with a variety of other types of accidents, including those with buses, motorcycles, and trucks.
Car Accident Hardships
We can only maximize your claim if we fully understand everything you are going through as a result of your injuries and losses, both personally and professionally.
- Is your insurance covering your medical bills and lost wages?
- Is your doctor being helpful with your medical treatment?
- Are you experiencing unmanageable pain?
- Have you seen a counselor of any type? Car wrecks can significantly impact your mental health. Some people even experience post-traumatic stress.
- Is your injury affecting your family life?
- Are you having trouble paying bills and covering living expenses?
We want to know about everything that has changed in your life as a result of your accident. We want to know how you are coping, and we will tell you how we can help.
What Are the Unique Circumstances of Your Crash?
We handle all types of serious car accident claims, and we genuinely care about securing your full and fair recovery in all situations:
- Accident with a distracted driver?
- Hit by a drunk driver?
- Accident caused by dangerous road conditions?
- Accident caused by bad weather conditions?
- Wrongful death claim?
Dangerous Roadway Accidents
The fields and natural beauty of upstate New York are crossed by many roads that can be harrowing and dangerous to travel. Many serious injury-causing accidents occur on routes 104, 96, 31, 33, 15, 531, 44, as well as interstate highways such as I-390, I-490 and I-590. Factors include the sheer traffic volume, the mix of cars, trucks and motorcycles, and outright negligent and reckless driving behaviors. Our experienced dangerous roadways lawyers have the skill to prove liability and the tenacity to negotiate or litigate for every dollar of compensation you deserve. We are prepared to investigate your accident on any dangerous street or highway and pursue justice for you and your family through negotiations with insurers — or at trial if necessary. Our dedicated motor vehicle accident injury attorneys’ knowledge and capabilities extend to:
- Car, semitruck and motorcycle accidents that leave victims to cope with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries resulting in paralysis and other life-changing consequences
- Drunk driving and distracted driving accidents, including those related to texting and other cellphone use
- Head-on, side-impact and rear-end collisions
- Vehicle accidents caused by excessive speed for road conditions, tailgating, unsafe lane changes and other driving behaviors that put other drivers and passengers at risk
Our Attorneys Have an Insider’s Perspective. We Know What You Are up Against.
In all personal injury cases, the plaintiff is the victim, and the defense is the individual or business that caused the injury — or, more likely, the insurance company that represents the negligent individual or business.
Our auto accident lawyers are exclusively dedicated to helping accident victims like you. Auto accident attorneys Bradley Kammholz and Joseph A. Rossi Jr. have spent their careers representing accident victims.
This is important, because it means we understand our opponents’ approach to these cases and the steps they use to minimize claims. We know how to overcome their tactics and get positive results for accident victims like you.
Put Experienced New York Auto Accident Lawyers On Your Team
Please contact us about your unique crash situation and injuries. We have seen it all and litigated it all, and have attained excellent results. We know the tactics and strategies necessary to maximize your compensation, and we will help you recover your past, present and future damages and losses with the best possible results in any type of serious auto accident, truck accident, or bus accident case.
At Kammholz Rossi PLLC – Personal Injury Lawyers, we will help you determine whether you have a case worth pursuing compensation for damages and losses beyond your No-Fault insurance coverage. We will guide you in filing a No-Fault insurance claim for your initial medical expenses and lost wages, but if your injuries are serious, this coverage may run out quickly.
We are trial lawyers with extensive knowledge of the personal injury legal system in New York and specifically in the Rochester region. We are hometown lawyers with deep knowledge, resources and passion. We offer personalized representation and insider’s knowledge of the insurance defense industry.
We know what you are up against, we know how to counter the insurance company’s tactics, and we know how to secure maximum compensation in any complex auto accident claim.
We look forward to speaking with you, helping you overcome legal challenges and relieving you of financial worry. Please contact us to schedule a free consultation with an auto accident attorney. We represent injured parties throughout Western New York.
- 3 tips to avoid car accidents in New York
- Summer’s “100 Deadliest Days” a dangerous time to be on the road