The Right Way To Maximize Your Car Accident Compensation
Establishing the full value of your case and pursuing your full, deserved compensation effectively begins with a conversation. At Kammholz Rossi PLLC, we want to get to know you and to understand the issues you are facing as a result of your accident injuries. We are a family-oriented team, and we place your needs first and foremost.
Securing your maximum compensation after a car accident is why you have come to us. We will take a number of thoughtful and necessary steps to maximize the full and fair value of your case, including:
- Helping you understand No-Fault insurance law in New York and working to maximize your No-Fault claim while preparing your lawsuit for full compensation
- Advising you on documenting the daily hardships your injuries cause
- Helping you avoid costly mistakes during the legal process
- Thoroughly investigating your accident and being diligent in the discovery phase of your case
- Combining relevant insurance coverage policies to obtain your maximum benefits
- Finding and hiring the best possible expert witnesses to evaluate evidence, analyze your medical records, quantify your full case value and support your personal injury claim
- Proving the at-fault driver’s breach of the duty of care, which caused your crash, and proving causation in correlation with the defendant’s actions
- Being trial-ready from the start
You Always Have A Good Understanding Of Where You Stand With Kammholz Rossi PLLC
Our Rochester-based injury lawyers can help you make informed decisions while relieving you of legal burdens. We will handle all communications with insurance companies and opposing parties. We will track all elements of your case and work proactively and creatively to build a successful case for negotiations and trial.
With extensive experience on the defense side, we know what you are up against, and we know the other side’s tactics. Our team leaves no stone unturned, and we will aggressively advocate for your maximum case value for past, present and future damages resulting from your motor vehicle accident.
The right way to maximize your compensation is with a devoted team that is committed to doing what is right for car accident victims and their families.