Joseph graduated cum laude both from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2006, and from St. John's University in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
Joseph grew up and practiced personal injury law on behalf of injured people "downstate" prior to moving back to his wife Jennifer's hometown of Rochester. They are blessed with four children. Before joining Kammholz Rossi PLLC, he spent six years working as an associate at Pirrotti Law Firm, LLC representing injured individuals/plaintiffs in a variety of personal injury matters in all five boroughs of New York City, as well as the surrounding counties. His father was a retired Police narcotics detective and DEA agent, who had his own private investigation firm, for which he also worked prior to becoming an attorney. While working with his father, he learned how important the investigation process truly is for each case and incorporates his investigative experience and "leave no stone unturned" mentality in his every day practice for the firm's clients.
Joseph has been selected to the 2014 through 2018 New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars' list. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor.
He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Monroe County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice (AAJ/ATLA), the New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA), the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys (GRAWA). He is also a member of the Board for the Foundation of the Monroe County Bar.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Products Liability
- Construction Site Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- New York, 2007
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- St. John's University, New York, New York
- B.S. - 2003
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Marketing
Honors and Awards
- New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars’ List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ/ATLA), Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA), Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Trial Lawyer's of America Association
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys (GRAWA)
Past Employment Positions
- Pirrotti & Glatt PLLC, 2006 to 2012